Although speaking from experience of my own dealership but knowing many others in the 20 years I have been working in the Office Interiors Industry I thought I would share the following. Please note this is my personal view and experience and there are always exceptions.
- Contrary to popular belief we have a heart, a conscience and morals (not to be confused with other sales professionals).
- The majority of dealers have vast experience in the industry and can provide valuable (and mostly free) advice on property, workplace and current ways of thinking.
- As dealers are not aligned to just one manufacturing partner they can 99/100 offer a better overall deal (and service) than from going to a manufacturer directly as barely anyone in the global industry makes everything required to kit out a project.
- As most dealers run their own business they are accountable and always on hand for the all important day 2 service for any queries or top ups.
- If you treat us as part of your team as opposed to a seller of a commodity product driven by price alone your project will run more smoothly, have a better outcome for you and your staff and almost certainly cost less in the long run.