fbpx
Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Sign up HERE to our newsletter!

TSI Workspace specialises in creating offices that people want to work In by providing commercial office furniture solutions that deliver enhanced efficiency and employee wellbeing.

Follow Us

Copyright © 2022 TSI Workspace. All Rights Reserved

Boss Design Sia Task Chairs

Sia carries the torch, softening the workplace by introducing an array of naturally inspired colour options. With a light carbon footprint to sit harmoniously in any environment.

Sia’s environmentally friendly credentials are matched by her soft, flowing aesthetic.

Every profile has been considered to shape a lighter look and feel – a work chair that brings an enticing, calming element to the workplace transforming task areas into destination spaces.  

Sustainability is at the heart of our design process. With Sia we’ve managed to drive the virgin plastic used in the structural elements of the chair down to just 30%. The remaining 70% is recycled plastic, 43% being post-consumer. As well as cutting the embedded carbon in the finished piece, our approach helps the planet by absorbing plastic waste.

Sia is available with a 3D knitted mesh in eight colours to suit your scheme or colour ways. The Cloud mesh reduces waste as the back will be knitted precisely to the chair’s form rather than cut from a roll.

Sia’s environmentally friendly credentials are matched by her soft, flowing aesthetic. Our designers are challenging the status quo with gentle, organic curves. Every profile has been considered to shape a lighter look and feel, augmented by the colour options available

Contact us for more information!
Get In Touch
About Us

TSI Workspace specialises in creating offices that people want to work In by providing commercial office furniture solutions that deliver enhanced efficiency and employee wellbeing.

TSI Workspace
Contact Us

Address: 31–35 Kirby Street, London EC1N 8TE
Phone: 03333 660194
Email: info@tsiworkspace.co.uk

Follow Us

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Youtube
Consent to display content from - Youtube
Vimeo
Consent to display content from - Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from - Google