Connection Peacework is designed for users who require a tranquil space to help them escape a hectic office environment. The seating booth with integrated worksurface, has been developed with the diverse needs of employees in mind and with recognition of our responsibility to achieve a better environmental balance using the sustainable application of materials.
Made from lightweight PET/Felt materials derived from post-consumer waste sources, Peacework’s surround buffers external noise and controls reverberation, concealing the user to create a calm distraction-free zone. Coupled with the birch plywood frame Peacework’s architecturally sympathetic form provides a stylish and purposeful space.
– PET felt surround derived from post-consumer waste sources
– 100% recyclable & reusable PET felt surround
– Lightweight, double-sided, pinable PET felt surround
– Sound absorption & reverberation qualities
– Sprung individual seat unit with internal steel & ply support structure and moulded polyurethane foam
– Booths with integrated table, available in white, grey, black & wood laminate tops
– Console with integrated writing tablet on a moveable ambidextrous steel base. Available in white, grey, black & wood laminate tops
– Oak veneered plywood base
– Solid oak feet on a black metal collar
– Black aluminium trim
– PET Felt surround available in grey only