The modern workplace landscape increasingly recognises the need for a multitude of spaces, including shared breakout spaces, private work, relaxation zones and more orthodox work settings.
Adaptable multizone configurations which create ‘neighbourhoods’ allow for convenient evolution of spaces to flex to new and emerging workplace trends. These ‘hackable spaces’ enable the occupier to make products and spaces their own, empowering the user to build a space which best suits their requirements.
Harper has evolved specifically with the fluid workplace evolution in mind. Available to configure as an individual workspace or a multi-zone format, Harper can be designed in an infinite number of ways to create a multitude of settings and space division solutions.
Distinctively designed with use of unorthodox bungee cords to construct ‘walls’, Harper acts as a space divider and an enclave without obstructing visibility or creating a permanent wall structure.
The bungee cords make a bold design statement, providing a unique contrast between the strong industrial finish of the steel frames and the more subtle touches of detail given by the accessories.
Available with planter modules to support space acoustics alongside aesthetically zoning settings, as well as multiple accessory options to personalise the design’s required functionality.
- Powder coated steel frames available in matt black only
- BTwo frame widths – 750mm and 1,000mm
- Two frame heights – 2,600mm and 2,400mm
- Bungee cords available in 8 x colours: Black, White, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Olive, Blue, Yellow, Green
- Accessories include: Planters, Shelves, Whiteboard, AV unit
- Planter, shelves and AV unit elements available in 12 x MFC colours