Hitch Mylius HM10 Flix
Our first collaboration with leading Dutch designer Ineke Hans, the Hitch Mylius FLIX/hm10 is a playful system that works for both formal and informal spaces, offering multiple and single seating options.
Ineke considered what we require from our working environments, and worked to develop furniture that allows activity, is light and flexible, and that understands people with their varied and changing needs. Privacy is important but must be balanced with the necessity for communication and interaction. With a minimum of components it is possible to create a range of configurations for office, hospitality and co-working environments.
FLIX presents many opportunities to play with materials, fabric colours and textures.
FLIX can be specified with three back heights, and four side panel heights, and as a chair, 2- and 3-seat sofa. Panels can be combined on individual pieces, and the sofas can have the seats reversed for a truly flexible seating solution.
Cushions and panels can be covered in different colours of fabrics – please contact us to discuss your requirements. Power and charging sockets can be fitted to the underside of the seat.
- Moulded plywood arms and backs.
- Cushions have a unique foam and feather construction offering a supportive yet luxurious sit.
- Steel self-return swivel in black or white, with other RAL colours to order.
- Tubular steel wrap-around frame with 4/6 legs and adjustable nylon glides in black or white, with other RAL colours to order.
- Solid oak in natural lacquer or stained finish.
- Metal bases can also be specified in a plated finishes subject to minimums – polished brass (gold), polished copper (rose gold), polished chrome, antique or chocolate bronze, and black nickel. A raw/blued steel finish with clear matt lacquer is also available.