Location – London, EC3
Size – 7,000 SQFT
- Worked as part of Project Management Team
- Assisted Client with move into this fantastic new space
- Client open to new ways of working and enthusiastic throughout
- Interior Designer created a brilliant multi setting design
- Great use of natural finishes and warm domestic fabrics
- To maximise value we relocated and re-used the Clients existing benching
What’s the story?
Working with this leading Pensions Company we assisted them in executing their furniture strategy in splitting the back-office functions of this forward-thinking organization. Appointed by a leading Project Management Firm we slotted in to the Project Team to deliver another great outcome.
What we delivered
Working closely with the Project Designer and completing two days of showroom visits the scheme hinged on the ability to provide innovative furniture products alongside some design classic. The Client said they wanted to freshen things up and that is what they did – opting for the superb Coza Task chair alongside key pieces from Allermiur, Frovi, Modus, Orangebox and Vitra.