OE Electrics PLY with its innovative use of birch plywood and laminate, takes the traditional desk top power module in an exciting new design direction.
PLY offers a choice of either premium “Alpine” white or dark grey matt laminate front trim to contrast or complement the black socket fascias and mounting bracket. As a stylish finishing touch a black & white rayon braided power cord can optionally be specified.
OE Electrics PLY is available in both vertical 2 gang and horizontal 3 gang versions, with a choice of international AC power sockets, our class leading TUF 25W twin USB fast charger and data and AV sockets. The integral powder coated steel clamp bracket enables desk edge or through desk mounting.
– Construction: Laminate faced Birch Ply body Polycarbonate socket inserts and fascias, Powder coated steel rear plate and bracket
– Colours: White or dark grey laminate front trim. Black socket inserts and fascias. Black RAL9005 rear plate and bracket
– Socket Fusing: UK sockets can be fitted with 5 x 20mm anti-surge ceramic fuses, with colour-coded fuse clips to denote the rating (3.15A/5A)
– Power cord options: PLY is fitted with an 800mm black PVC power cord to Wieland GST18 male connector as standard, with braid sleeve option. Alternatively the required length power cord may be terminated with the appropriate mains AC plug for the socket type fitted.
– Quality and Testing: All PLY units are manufactured using ISO9001 quality controlled components and practices and are 100% tested before dispatch.
– Visual: Configuration and appearance.
– Mechanical: correct operation of rotating mechanism.
– Power sockets: Continuity, polarity, insulation & earth
– USB charger: Output voltage and resistance