Orangebox Acorn Meeting Chairs
Orangebox Acorn meeting chairs utilitarian aesthetic hides the innovative design thought that’s gone into this chair.
Combining the timeless qualities of plywood and tubular steel with a soft-touch injection moulded back support, gives Acorn a level of comfort you wouldn’t expect. Acorn’s back support is produced using a bio-polymer meaning it uses less non-renewable resources than a traditional plastic.
Available as either a stacking chair or a gentle rocking chair, Acorn is equally at home in a cafeteria or in a meeting room.
- Black glides fitted as standard.
- Tubular Steel finished in Black RAL9005 as standard.
- Oak Veneered moulded plywood as standard.
- Injection moulded BIO TPC-ET in Black as standard.
- Finished in Claret Red RAL3005, Olive Green RAL6003, Midnight Blue RAL5008 or Traffic Grey RAL7042.
- Oak Veneer Stained to Black.