Orangebox Do Task Chair
The Orangebox Do Task Chair is the result of taking a completely fresh look at task chair design, Do does more with less. Do is innovative in terms of the materials used, the way it’s assembled and transported, and the powerful performance it delivers.
People come in all shapes and sizes and with shared workspaces becoming increasingly common there’s a growing need for simple, adaptable seating.
Thanks to user-centred design and a weight balancing mechanism, Do doesn’t have a multitude of knobs and levers to find and struggle with. In fact, we’ve increased the range of adjustment on offer, while at the same time simplifying how it’s delivered, making Do easier to set up and more intuitive to use.
- Black, 65mm hard tyre, free-wheel castors on task chairs & Black, fixed glides on counter-height chairs.
- 26 inch Black nylon with removable collar to aid recycling.
- Black, powder coated steel barrel on task chairs with black extra-height lift and foot-ring fitted to counter-height chairs.
- Synchronous and weight balancing action with up to 20 deg of recline. Non locking to encourage movement throughout the day.
- Black seat pan with 76mm of seat depth adjustment. Integrated seat height and seat depth controls.
- Combustion Modified High Resilient (CMHR) moulded foam. Seamless cover for fabric upholstery and panelled cover for leather or vinyl.
- Colour matched to backrest. Black TPU, soft touch arm pad with 100mm of height adjustment. Black, White or Stone.
- Black technical mesh, Sheer mesh or Grey upholstery mesh.
- Black, flexible TPU pad with 100mm of height adjustment.