Sourcetec Uno was developed in response to a need for a sleek and minimal desktop module to suit the style of today’s contemporary design and workspace environments.
In addition to specific aesthetic requirements, the challenge was to find a solution to the costly issue of fuses blowing due to improper use.
Utilising modern injection moulding techniques, uno offers an alternative to more traditional desktop modules which are still produced using archaic extrusion production methods. Integrated thermal reset switches simply turn off as uno cleverly detects misuse, eliminating the need to replace blown fuses.
– Individual thermal reset switches
– Individual illuminated
– Powersave switches
– 800mm drop lead to male GST
– Desk clamp to suit up to 30mm worktop
– Input: 230-250V
– USB A: 3.1A / USB C: 3A / USB Shared: 4.2A
– Max current: 13A
– Individual thermal reset: 3.15A