Spacestor Wyspa Seating
Spacestor Wyspa seating is an archetype of the furniture created by Christopher Schmidt and Mugi Yamamoto of ITO Design studio. The modern, innovative form of the seats creates a new style in designing. The only thing you need to do if you want to invite others for a chat is to set the sofas in the open position. The furniture can be then rearranged in the closed position to create more discreet space and suit the needs of an in-camera meeting. The Spacestor Wyspa seating collection offers an armchair, a two-seater and three-seater sofa in various types of upholstery in vivid or pastel colours to choose from.
- 12 – armchair with partition wall
- 22 – 2-seat sofa with partition wall
- 32 – 3-seat sofa with partition wall
- SW1 – wall, width 1150 mm
- SW1 HA – wall, width 1150 mm, with TV handle
- TW – corner wall
- TWB – corner wall with side table
- Seat: Seat (cushion): cold molded foam – density 85 kg/m3.
- Back: Backrest (cushion): cold molded foam – density 65 kg/m3.
- Shell: Wooden frame covered with foam cut to size.
- Wall: Metal frame; cold molded foam – density 80 kg/m3.SW1, SW1 HA, TW, TWB models never occur as freestanding elements.
- Side tables – standard colours of lacquer: H13 (beech plywood), HO6 (oak), HO12 (oak), HO11 (oak).
- Glides: – teflon glides (universal) or felt glides (for hard floors)