Location – London EC3
Size – 8,500 SQFT
- Worked as part of Design & Build Team
- Assisted Client with move from Serviced Offices to dedicated UK HQ
- Highly engaged Client who assisted greatly in a fantastic outcome
- Clear Company Branding throughout the Fabrics and Finishes
- Multiple work settings created for the Tagetik Team to enjoy
- Beautiful period building situated in the iconic Cornhill area of London
What’s the story?
Working with this Global corporate performance management software solutions company was an absolute joy from the moment we met the Client team right through to the completion of this lovely project.
Moving from serviced offices in Slough Tagetik sought to create a UK HQ with its own localised identity and boy did they achieve it. We know it’s been a great project when we ourselves would like to work in our Clients offices full time.
What we delivered
After conducting a rigorous selection procedure with the Client visiting the showrooms of some of the biggest names in the office furniture industry we provided a basket of products to not only suit the Design Brief but also the budget whilst not compromising on quality. We even provided outside Terrace furniture for these lovely people!