Location – London EC3
Size – 5,000 SQFT
- Worked as part of Design & Build Team
- Professional and Focused Client looking for maximum value for their budget (and why not?!)
- Clean minimal look with splashes of colour in the right places.
- Focused on agile & flexible working with great facilities for the users from the UK & France
- Beautiful period building situated in the iconic Cornhill area of London next door to Tagetik!
What’s the story?
Wavestone, a global leading Cyber Security Consultancy acquired our long term Client Hudson & Yorke and as part of the integration of the two business moved into this fabulous new London HQ.
Working with the Client Team we all achieved a fabulous outcome and we hugely enjoyed working with this long term Client. A special mention must go to Mike, Rosie and Solene from Wavestone.
What we delivered
The original brief from the Client was based on the project completed in their very large and beautifully fitted out Paris Office. Unfortunately, we did not have the budget to match the Paris office so set about bringing through the corporate branding identity of Wavestone whilst bringing in some splashes of colour and identity to create a uniqueness for the London Office.
The main office area allowed for laptop users to work freely in all areas with the use of the Pixel Tuf desktop power units, working beautifully in tendem with Senator Benching and the brand new Eva Chair by Orangebox.
We created a bespoke high table with seating for 12 people along with lockers, tea point furniture and meeting rooms to suit 24 users. As with many projects in this decade the use of cloud based technology allowed for just two storage units